2.2. Maintain the safety, stability and security of our Platform and Services. We may use the personal information to maintain the safety and security of our Platform and Services. For example, we:
- Enable you to create Accounts or otherwise access and use the Platform and Services (e.g., remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit),
- Fulfill your requests to open micro stores and use “Stripe” payment system to process payments,
- Provide custom, personalized content and information (e.g., “Happy Hours Discounts” and filter features),
- Perform analytics, detect activity patterns on our Platform and Services, and otherwise research usage, and
- Test and develop new features and functionality and otherwise enhance the Platform and Services according to customers needs.
2.3. Communications with you to provide support and other important messages. We may use personal information to communicate important messages to you and/or to provide you with support. For example, we might send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., user Account verification, changes or updates to features of the Platform or Services, technical and security notices) and other communications from or about FooDoo .2.4. Provide, personalize, measure and improve our advertising and marketing. We may use personal information to provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing. For example, we may:
- Detect or prevent fraud, abuse, or other harmful activities, including but not limited to unauthorized transactions and/or purchases,
- Diagnose or fix technology problems,
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments, and
- Improve and enforce our security measures.
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by FooDoo or its third-party partners,
- Inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, through emails and push notifications,
- Determine the effectiveness of our Platform, Services and our promotional campaigns.
- Ad networks and advertising partners. We work with third-party Ad Networks and Advertising Partners to deliver advertising and personalized content to you on our Platform and Services, on other sites and services you may use, and across other devices and advertising channels you may use. These parties may collect information directly from your browser or device when you visit the Platform through cookies or other tracking technologies. This collected information is used to provide and inform targeted advertising, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research.
- Social networks. We disclose personal information, such as a unique identifier, hashed email address, or information automatically collected through tracking technologies, to social networks for the purpose of displaying personalized advertising and content on those social networks.
- Select restaurants and brands. We may disclose personal information to select restaurants and brands from which you have placed orders through the Platform as well as their affiliates and third-party service providers. These restaurants, brands, and their affiliates, may use your information as permitted by their own privacy policies, which could include sending you marketing communications and other promotional content.
- Campus Food Providers. For campus users only, we disclose personal information to select food providers that operate restaurants and other food ordering and delivery services on your campus so that they can communicate directly with you and send you personalized communications and marketing.
For more information on our collection practices, including the sources we receive information from, please review “Personal Information We Collect” (Section 1 above). We collect and use these categories of Personal Information for the business purposes described in “How We Use Your Personal Information” (Section 2 above), including to provide and manage our Services. B. Right to Know and Delete California residents have the right to delete the personal information we have collected from you, and the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding twelve (12) months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- Identifiers - including name, email address, and IP address.
- Other individual customer records - including phone number. This category includes Personal Information protected under pre-existing California law (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), and overlaps with other categories listed here
- Demographics - including your age. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws.
- Commercial information - including purchases and engagement with our Services.
- Internet activity - including your interactions with our Service.
- Geolocation data - including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
- Sensory Information - such as recordings of phone calls between you and us and surveillance video at our properties, where permitted by law.
- Inferences - including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.
- Health information - including allergens and any information you provide to us regarding an experience with our goods that may require us to contact our kitchen partners or other food service partners for public health or safety reasons, or to facilitate a refund.
- We do not share your identity with our partners we may contact in such a capacity, but do share date, time, location of a transaction and goods ID number.
To request access to or deletion of your information, please see Section 4 ( Control Over Your Personal Information) above. C. Right to Opt-Out We do not generally sell information as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, if and to the extent “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities such as those implemented specifically for interest-based advertising, we will comply with applicable law as to such activity.D. Right to Non-Discrimination You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights. E. Financial Incentives We offer various financial incentives. For example, the financial incentives we may provide include:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Discounts, coupons and special offers (such as “Happy Hours”) via email and FooDoo mobile app interfaces when you sign up for our email list, participate in marketing promotions, or create an Account.
- Rewards when you refer a friend who has not used our Platform before.
- Loyalty programs, where you earn rewards based upon your purchase history.